Community Question: As spiritual people, how do we help America?

Community Question: As spiritual people, how do we help America?

grace
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Community Question: As spiritual people, how do we help America?

Irene
Hi Grace!

I wanted to link this thread because I think it may be relevant to your question: http://new-earth-mystery-school.21095.n8.nabble.com/Feeling-sad-and-guilty-about-going-through-ascension-process-td370.html

I hope as you get in touch with your gifts, you find your calling and the ways you can be in highest service while remaining grounded and spiritually, emotionally and physically nourished. "The idea is to fill up your cup and give from the overflow" as Hasnaa has said in class. Hope this helps

Take Care,

Irene

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Community Question: As spiritual people, how do we help America?

Jazmin Ramos
Hi beautiful Grace,

I understand exactly how you feel of wanting to help and heal the pain in your heart. Especially since children are involve. On my spiritual journey I’ve learned that every being has a magnificent soul and their own soul journey.

However, I also believe that whatever is yearning in your heart to follow it! If you feel a calling to pray, donate, create a community gathering, etc.

We are all unique just like our thumbprints, follow the depths of your beautiful heart.

Re: Community Question: As spiritual people, how do we help America?

Maryam Hasnaa
CONTENTS DELETED