Community Meeting

Maryam Hasnaa
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Community Meeting

Arianne Miko
Works for me! :)

Re: Community Meeting

Nneka
This is a great idea, thanks for opening up to questions on the forum.

My Q: Could you describe for you what it means to embody compassion?

Thank you!

Re: Community Meeting

Marissa
Works for me too!

Re: Community Meeting

Ellie
Sounds good, what an incredible journey ahead! (I spent 3 months in Tanzania and dream of returning now with my son)

Sorry, How do I enter the live community meeting? I always join your classes through zoom invitation.

Re: Community Meeting

Mafalda
Will this be available to see after? I cant do the meeting.

Re: Community Meeting

P.M.G.
Hello!
The meeting shows as posted on the diary page but the link does not go through to view.
- Piers

Re: Community Meeting

Linda
Hi Maryam, The link to the February community meeting seems to be broken. Can you please repost it when you get a free moment? Thanks.

Re: Community Meeting

Arianne Miko
Bump :)

(Feb community meeting video does not work)