Community Meeting Wednesday

Maryam Hasnaa
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Community Meeting Wednesday

Melissa
Thank you, Maryam. It was a great meeting and helped a lot.

Re: Community Meeting Wednesday

Stephanie
Hello,
Does the community meeting usually happen on a certain day? I keep missing it because I don’t come to the forum often and it’s usually short notice.

Re: Community Meeting Wednesday

Binta
Stephanie, I think they are just based on Maryam's availability.  They seem to happen the week of the second class, but that pattern could change lol I missed it too and would love to have the recording!

Re: Community Meeting Wednesday

kelsie
Gratitude to everyone who participated! I wasn't able to watch live but a lot of what was discussed in the meeting is relevant to my current experience <3