Classroom Moderator

Maryam
Hello loves!
Thank you for this past class. It was amazing.
I wanted to propose the idea of possibly having moderators in the chat room. Obviously this would be someone who is very familiar with the flow of the classes. I notice that as this is growing it might be supportive for people who are seasoned to offer some chat room guidance! If this resonates please let me know! ❤️

Re: Classroom Moderator

Irene
Hasnaa I'm happy to help if as mystery school grows the need arises <3
Kay

Re: Classroom Moderator

Kay
Sure. I've been in a bunch of classes and plan to be in nearly all. I'm always very comfortable, and usually very familiar with the material. If you'd like to speak more on it, I'd be happy to hear and help.

Re: Classroom Moderator

Maryam Hasnaa
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Classroom Moderator

Irene
Will be there today!

Re: Classroom Moderator

Safia Dalila
Are you still looking for moderators? I would love to help out where I can...let me know :)