Clarity around receiving messages from Guides/Angels

Clarity around receiving messages from Guides/Angels

Zahraa
Greetings Everyone!

As a newbie here, I've been really fascinated by the topic of Spirit Communication and receiving messages from one's Guides. However, I also find myself seeking more clarity on this. I have heard many of you, alongside Maryam, mention receiving messages from your Guides or 'being shown' something. I'd like to find out what you mean by this, as it may help me in deciphering my own messages given to me.

Do you have dreams and interpret them as messages, or is it in the form of visions of intuition? Is it a voice that you hear or is it a knowing?
Also, how do you differentiate between these messages and those of your own conditioning/mind?

I'd love to hear back from ya'll

Peace and blessings

Re: Clarity around receiving messages from Guides/Angels

Jessica S.
Hey zahraa👋🏾

So the way I think my guidance works is like a knowing and following that. Like you I’m new to this too but I’m noticing that when I gravitate towards something is when I have been guided towards it. I’m also learning how to go with the first initial thought I get about anything because that too is guidance for me.

I think we all our own ways but maybe this helps you a little. I guess it’s all about the subtleties and paying close attention them.
Peace & Blessings
Love, Jessica.

Re: Clarity around receiving messages from Guides/Angels

Rissalove
Hi Zahraa,

I use to feel that too but what I've learned is that messages that are rooted in fear and lack is from the programming (the conditioning) and those messages rooted in love, abundance, and prosperity are from ancestors/guides/intuition. I only work with guides who serve my highest good so I am clear about that anytime I am calling on them in a meditation or while doing any form of ritual work.

The messages come in many different ways - a song, a book, a subtle yet strong feeling. It takes some time and practice to understand how you receive them.

Dreams are another way the divine can "speak" to you. I've been writing my dreams down for months and just came upon a message from my guides.

I hope this helps a bit.

Re: Clarity around receiving messages from Guides/Angels

SOULUMINATE
Hey Zahraa,

I love this topic! I've been remembering how to connect and receive messages from Spirit, my guides and higher self through understanding my "clair" abilities, just like the physical 5 senses but in a spiritual metaphysical realm. I primarily use Clairvoyance (means clear seeing), Clairaudience (means clear hearing), Clairsentience (means clear feeling), Claircognizance (means clear knowing).

I work in the Akashic records, and even sometimes when I'm not in the records, and when it comes to clairvoyance, I'll have images pop into my head. One way I was taught to be able to differentiate if it's me imaging a vision vs. truly receiving is to try to change the image into something else. For example, if I'm getting an image of a goat I might try to change it into cat (whatever doesn't matter), if it easily changes, I was likely projecting/imaging the image , but if it persists and keeps showing me a goat, it's a message! I might follow up with that by asking Spirit why it's showing me a goat and waiting for a feeling I Get around it (or any other clair info), or I might look up spiritual meaning of goats :)

I've had some very profound instances of clairaudient messages in my life that have lead to something significant - helping me avoid an accident, figuring out a solution to a challenge in my life at the time, etc. What I've noticed is that for me, this message came through as sounding like MY voice in my head, however it wasn't thoughts I was thinking about, if that makes sense. It came out of no where, really clearly, I wasn't thinking or contemplating the topic at all before hand. This was definitely a message from my higher self/Spirit! I may have dismissed these messages because they were in my voice vs. a different voice, but now I've paid more attention to how the thought/voice/messages comes in instead of expecting it to sound like some other person.

Hope that helps!

Be well
xo
Valerie

Re: Clarity around receiving messages from Guides/Angels

Zahraa
Thank you all! These are all so, so helpful! much love

Re: Clarity around receiving messages from Guides/Angels

MildredMonique
Hello y’all! So much good information.

The only thing I would add is that I feel sensation in my body a lot. When I am feeling a warning I feel a uncomfortable feeling in my gut or heart. If I am feeling a message of love I will feel a tingling soft energy on my face and fingers. I have requested sensations from my spirit team because it helps me connect to my body. It has been easy for me to disassociate in the past so I prefer to feel my knowings in my body. So when I get a message through a vision there is also a sensation in my body which helps be to trust and know I am being guided.

Hope this helps if not there is so much good information already shared.

Love to you!
it me :-)

Re: Clarity around receiving messages from Guides/Angels

Morgan
This is exactly what’s been going on with me. I’m automatic writing everyday and i find myself a bit frustrated.. i médiate before and center myself and ask a question typically what do i need to know right now and then i start writing .. but that’s the thing the voice sound like me and I’m like is this me or ME (high self) that’s who i ask to speak to.. so it’s not that i don’t think high self is in communication with me.. however deciphering which message is from higher self and which one is me just talking to myself.
Even tho i have a worry wart living in my head i can be very reassuring when i talk to myself so just knowing the voice will be uplifting isn’t really helping … are there certain questions i can ask that will help the higher self voice be more distinctive

Re: Clarity around receiving messages from Guides/Angels

Johanna
When you hear the "uplifting" or "reassuring" voice, say to it, "Tell me more." And listen to what else it has to say. Keep asking, tell me more. (I got this trick from Shaman Durek.) Our highest self is talking to us all the time. We are receiving messages all the time. We have been programmed to not trust ourselves so it's sometimes hard to differentiate between ego and spirit. It's certainly a practice for me. I hope this is of help to you.