Children with gifts

Elsie
Hey everyone

I wondered if anyone has any resources/tools for supporting young children with extra sensory gifts? My son is 5, and have noticed his telepathy skill since about the age of 2, when he started talking. It's particularly prominent with me and my thoughts, but he is able to tap into a wider field of information too.

I've mostly been using affirmations with him, and when he picks up on my thoughts telapathically thanking him for bringing it to light.

At the tender age of 5 he is starting school and Im aware of how this may affect him.

Would be interested to hear if anyone else has had similar experiences or works with children with gifts.

Lots of love,

Elsie x

Re: Children with gifts

Maryam Hasnaa
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Children with gifts

Christina
Yes! Please do. I have an almost 2 year old angel who is blowing my mind.
Much love, Christina 💜

Re: Children with gifts

Kemi
Adding my voice to support this topic! I have a nearly 3 year old that absolutely hears me in his mind and I've love to hear ways to support and nurture this and other abilities he may have. Maryam, your post from Mother's Day last year was great in this respect too!

--Kemi

Re: Children with gifts

Tarolyn Elder
Yes I would love to learn more about this topic. I know my kids are going to be spiritually gifted. I've already had a pleasure of meeting them!!