Celebrate! Starseeds Unite! #SaveTheChildren Lovingly See Red!

Celebrate! Starseeds Unite! #SaveTheChildren Lovingly See Red!

ErikaAust
This post was updated on .
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽
Edit 11/9/20 @8:30
I apologize to all who read this, I recognize now how in my writing it was not explicitly welcoming feedback or discussion. Please feel free to express your disagreement or general perspective of the topic I have typed about. I would love to read about all the techniques you all use/ do to assist with manifesting for yourself and for the collective.

I have been doing dance 💃🏾 transmutation clearing & manifesting listening to Vhoor , Sango ( Da Rocinha 4 & Sangozinho - Song: Rasteiro Apaixonado (and the Afro House playlist on Apple Music when I restart my subscription lol)

Sangozinho - Rasteiro Apaixonado feat Rose Juam & Vhoor (superrrrrr good bass with headphones or in the car watch ya 👂🏽 drumzzz)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nBWCNq0sXIE&list=OLAK5uy_nKpcaFqLN38jhh3rXMtJ3wwg2LQf6D7M4&index=8

Da Rocinha 4 - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_lWUsbX8TzgReIEH63oHuYZM-ISBXcc2m0

Bonobo: Bambro Koyo Ganda (feat. Innov Gnawa) [Official Video]

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ArWQWAUoiSU

Analog version also guuud ! - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D3eVrqD8twg

Much love to y’all 💕🐉✨☀️💃🏾
——
Edit 1/7/21

Age of Pandora Podcast EP7. Channeling: Friends in High Places with Rising Phoenix Aurora
1,200 views•Streamed live on Jan 5, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLULhZT14yo
1:42:35 - 1:46:35

Hello Beautiful NEMS tribe! I share this info in great love and awareness for you all! May we all feel highly resourced in tools and teachers! I love you all 💕💕💕

If faced with required choice to take vaccine (or flu shots) due to employment standards, some options to neutralize artificial technology within the shot made to lower human vibration and prevent/stall ascension process are:

1. Ignite self in etheric / LoveLight God Source flames & become embodiment of a Phoenix ( or say Fire/Lava Dragon, a fire guide/ Sun form.)

2. Set intentions when you awaken for what will happen that day. Stating that you do not consent to the archonic infringement within the needle that’s about to insert into your body.

3. If you resonate / connect to the Metatron cubic star / 6 pointed multidimensional merkaba star: imagine yourself inside of the star, imagine bottom pyramid half spinning very fast counter clockwise the shot/nano tech out of your etheric & physical body into Gaia’s fire magma core to be transmuted to Love. (All done while still ignited and clockwise top pyramid half drawing in Source flame).

4. Great to not eat meat the day of injection to be in lightest density / highest vibration possible for ease of transmutation.

5. Belief and Surrender! Believe you are a beautiful Sovereign being that can transmute out and heal all parts of you! Your body etheric/energetic, physical, emotional, and mental is YOURS! Feel free to call on Source, your benevolent Soul family, and the ArchAngels for assistance if you wish. I love you all !

——
Hello Beautiful NEMS community! I hope you all are feeling well!

I wanted to post these videos I’ve found from Rising Phoenix Aurora’s ( Heart Discernment 2.0 class) Patreon and from Magenta Pixie & Laura Eisenhower’s (Galactic History Class) Youtube because they spoke to me.

There was an analogous election/ storybook plot line video by Magenta Pixie shared on Aurora’s Patreon that I felt you’d all be interested in if you haven’t seen it yet. It’s discussing the greater galactic elections. While I know many people voted for Trump from a hateful or fearful place, this is not why I voted for him.

I voted from a galactic/ Source energetic perspective to assist with saving the children from human trafficking. I feel all life is sacred. I feel that all beings should be free to live and love who & how they please, without harming anyone and in loving respect to all. I hope one day they can view things from a more awakened, loving perspective too.
——
The second video from Magenta Pixie with Laura Eisenhower that had some really good news to share. MP mentioned how in a jacuzzi meditation she was shown the ballots of US voters. They were red supporting Trump / ArchAngel Metatron ( his walk-in to help save the children from pedophilic rings) by a landslide but were being stolen/ flipped to blue by the dark agenda forces.

The message she got from Source and shared was that we all as loving intentioned starseeds can flip them back to red only as a collective if we focus our collective energy to do so.

If the videos I attach resonate with you, please join me in lovingly and peacefully envisioning/ imagining/ Seeing Red on the US map for Trump being re-elected 2020 and inaugurated 2021 as President for the USA. Or anything that aligns with your heart to send love and liberation to the collective. When it comes to love every ounce counts! 💧🌊🔥❤️🥰❤️🔥🌊💧

I will be imagining a red / Metatron Trump  map , as well as light bodies with an infinity sign on their heart chakra holding hands peacefully across the map.
——
Other things:
• I have bubble shielded myself in Love Phoenix Sun Fire Dragon light daily/nightly, invisibility cloaked my ( energetic and physical) ballot from harm, and shielded it in sacred geometry to ensure it be counted.
• I speak to my water/ shower water for what I want to help manifest in the collective consciousness (stating without harming anyone & in loving respect to the boundaries of all’s Higher Self).
• I have also journal scripted in celebration for Trumps win or for something even better to occur. Please feel free to not do or do whatever resonates with your guidance though.
-
I also love spell work and have made one in support of manifesting this timeline:

We are Safe. We are Free.
We are Sovereignly Creating,
Our Divine Reality,
In our Divine Liberty.

All is Truly Well.
There is only True Love.
It is Spoken. It is Written.
So shall It Be!

——
Thank you Maryam for bringing Aurora, Laura, and Magenta into my awareness and thank you along with Lia and Fatima for continuing this school. It has been transformational for me in so many positive ways! I hope it resonates with ya all! If not I apologize if I’m being imposing , feel free to chuck anything that doesn’t align! If for any reason it feels unaligned for this post to be in the forum I totally understand it being deleted. Much love to all of you, thank you for reading, and have a lovely day! 🔥☀️💕✨🌹🐉 ✡️🕷✡️🐈 🐦✨💕☀️🔥

Videos:
Rising Phoenix Aurora - Why Pro Life? 12min

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qonZbhRzxfU

Rising Phoenix Aurora - I had a dream about Donald Trump
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_m-V5AUwEGk
5:15 - 8:00 & 20:20 - 36:15

Magenta Pixie Story book analogy plot/timeline prediction 13min

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qIes81bFmQc

Magenta Pixie and Lauren Eisenhower Situation in the US
0:00 - 11:00 & 25:00 - 36:15

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5YA8lBj5l3A

Rising Phoenix Aurora’s -What The !*!* Is Going On In The America's Right Now?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QtBefmrc7Us

Laura Eisenhower & David Rodriguez Dark to Light Podcast #11 Seth Leaf Pruzansky & Salini Teri Apodaca

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_xgOhH-78Ck

Re: Celebrate! Starseeds Unite! #SaveTheChildren Lovingly See Red!

dulcie
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Celebrate! Starseeds Unite! #SaveTheChildren Lovingly See Red!

ErikaAust

Dulcie thank you so much for sending me love and posting on here in support. I was definitely scared to post this message. I waited 5.5 hours after typing it to post it. Ultimately I was just like well imma show up for these babies. I can’t allow harm to happen and knowingly have the tools to help and not ask my community to help as well.

I know all of us are at different places within our Source awareness but we’re so powerful. I feel it’s time we be aware and wield this power for love as love. I feel like it’s what I would want if I were a child being harmed. And in truth, in Oneness, we all are those kids and babies being abused. So imma show up for myself and for any Soul that needs help. We’re definitely our own heros and saviors. We can do this and put an end to this fucked up archonic artificial matrix cycle. I believe in our love completely.

I completely agree with what you said about trauma and it not allowing complexity. Unhealed trauma absolutely creates blockades to loving feelings, thoughts, and actions. This is why I’m so eternally grateful for NEMS. I had no idea how much past and current life shit I needed to heal. I’m so glad I have done so much healing even though there’s more to go.

What’s even more beautiful is that in this complexity being asked of us to hold, we’re all able to do it because we are that complexity. We are as Source the epitome of the both and paradox. We soooo got this and we’re so loved and supported by our benevolent loving  Soul family! I feel like in many ways we’re being asked to heal ourselves and lovingly pushed to be our truest infinite Selves. Practicing dropping into my heart while heart chakra EFT tapping and love light shielding has given me the best sense of peace and clarity.

Shout out to you for showing up for yourself and doing the inner work too Dulcie! + I love your food adjectives! Some old patterns and programs really can seem “delectable” but we on a love diet lifestyle change 😂😂 . I feel you on the exiting fantasy to reveal truth, it’s so hard at first but so worth. And not saying there aren’t injustices happening but I had to burn and transmute programs of willful victimization . It was super necessary if I was going to learn how to love myself at all and be in my sovereignty to lovingly burn n’ shake some shit up for Mama Gaia lol.

Thank you so much for sharing and being open about how you’re feeling with all this in your journey. I would love for NEMS to have a MeWe or something I didn’t realize it was a  private social media platform but maybe down the line.

To everyone reading this firstly thank you for taking the time to do so. You are so worthy of infinite Source love and healing. Thank you for choosing your life, thank you for being in this community. I love you, the Universe loves you, and I’m honored to be creating Eden New Earth with y’all cause the live class chats be lit. Y’all are hilarious. May we be lovingly dragged by our collective edges to greatness 😂 . Thank you all for being yourselves it’s needed. Have a day as beautiful as you are! We are our wildest dreams dreamers! 💕🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗✡️✡️✡️💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾✨✨✨🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🌹😘😘😘🌳☀️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Re: Celebrate! Starseeds Unite! #SaveTheChildren Lovingly See Red!

ErikaAust
And thank you for posting the video you shared. While the class on NEMS with Pamela was extremely helpful for me in the past I found myself being called to take space from some channels. After becoming more aware of Source love light shielding ( as it was already something I did in the past just sporadically and less intentionally), I feel it’s an important thing to occur for me to listen/ be energetically open to a channel.

I’m all here for questioning, disagreements, and using heart discernment for everything. I also have no interest in blindly following anyone or any concept/ being charmed into cult thinking regardless of who’s speaking.

I agree hard/physical evidence may be difficult to find in this time for certain things. However, this is where I choose to really attune myself to Source and the subtle realms for heart discernment, to feel what’s true. I trust my heart to read the energy of someone’s eyes and question where is whatever’s being shared coming from.

I agree that we all carry light and dark within us and come from Source. With this, I also feel our organic Divine darkness / shadow is not the same as being infringed upon and manipulated to abuse anyone by archons/ archon technology that try to use our life force as a battery. That feels unbalanced, unjust, and the opposite of Love to me.

I feel like all of our hearts can give us the true answers we seek with trust. It’s been hard for me to do before shielding due to lots of blocks but I’ve found they wear away with practice of recentering.

I like to do light breath work the way Erin Telford taught in her class here with 3 deep belly breaths in through the nose and out through the mouth. I’ll reset my shield and set the intention to connect to my Higher Self  Source to receive guidance for my most and the most loving and abundant path for all.  As well as eft tap on my heart chakra, then do gassho/ prayer hands to begin dropping in to my heart. I get a feeling at the top of my heart for a yes, and a feeling at the bottom of my heart for a no.

I’ll also ask for a vibrational sense to go to my left arm/hand for a yes and to my right arm/ hand for a no. I feel like this is helpful since our hands are closely connected to our heart chakra for healing.

I basically do this for everything lol. I only meant to share what I did because it resonates with my heart. Whatever y’all do I hope it’s in alignment with your heart /Source guidance for peace. I feel we can never go wrong for whatever we’re meant to learn when vibrating from this place of love. 💕💕🤗🤗🤗

Re: Celebrate! Starseeds Unite! #SaveTheChildren Lovingly See Red!

Tiffany
Good morning Erika!

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with so much grace, love and respect. Even though I support the "blue", I hope the collective receives the peace and support it needs. I think our minds need to be centered and calm first to manifest anything at this moment. Personally I like to keep everything simple by staying in tune with the breathe, visualization and "spoken spells".

I am going to watch the videos you posted.

Love and light to you all!

Re: Celebrate! Starseeds Unite! #SaveTheChildren Lovingly See Red!

dulcie
Still big love.

&

this doesn't resonate with me.

<3

Trying to learn energetic boundaries :)

Thank you for your reply Tiffany! And much love and respect to you too. Yup I feel you on the mind calmness for manifestation too. I hope the videos help in some way, much love to you !!

Re: Celebrate! Starseeds Unite! #SaveTheChildren Lovingly See Red!

ErikaAust
Thank you and thank you for your honesty, it’s all beautiful.

Much love to you too💕💕💕🐉

Re: Celebrate! Starseeds Unite! #SaveTheChildren Lovingly See Red!

Becky
Hi Erika,

I appreciate your post, as I have had a lot of curiosity what others here think about related types of messaging re: what is going on in the world.

I found Magenta Pixie via a twitter post shared by Maryam re: covid, back when people were panic-buying toilet paper. I was intrigued by the rabbit hole of her youtube channel, and I bought/read one of her e-books. I found myself intrigued by what she said about Trump. Over the years, I've heard/seen him on various TV shows, I watched a season of The Apprentice, and then I've had a lot of exposure to his words and actions while he's been president. I've watched him mock and deride people, contradict himself, say one thing and do another. *From my perspective* if there was ever a guy who represented "service to self," he's it.

That said, when I was introduced to this idea that he might be secretly what they called "white hat", or generally in the service of the highest good, I decided to explore my own polarization around him in general, re: my own judgments toward those who liked him, or even were neutral to him. This was a really profound and helpful internal exploration for me, and I'm grateful to have been catalyzed into that process.

I also chose to open my mind to all kinds of crazy possibilities including considering: is it possible that when he calls people names, that he could be literally using other words and in my programmed reality, I just read/hear/see something else? (I ruled this "possible" but highly unlikely). Is it possible that his words that are obvious contradictions to previous things he said, or that I perceive as being snarky/hateful or just pompous/bombastic are actually secret codes to an elite group of hidden lightworkers with whom he's working to bring about the highest timeline?

I read through comments on twitter and youtube and noticed that anyone who had the temerity to voice questions similar to mine (like, "hey, he just literally contradicted himself or outright denied saying something he said the day before. How is lying on the side of good? How is pettiness/namecalling exemplifying the highest good?"), they were also mocked, patronized (e.g., "you're obviously not awakened" or "you just need to educate yourself") and I realized that I just wasn't aligned AT ALL with this narrative. I don't get on board with ideologies that don't allow questioning....which, to me, includes mocking and dismissing any type of query.

Does this mean that I think people who support Trump are "not awake" or are part of "the cabal"? No. definitely not. I have friends who support him, for a lot of different reasons, some similar to what you've shared here. If you want to grow food together and give it to hungry people, I don't give a damn who you voted for. I think we all have our own paths, and our own roles to play, our own lessons to learn here in this life, and we each need to trust our own discernment. I've NEVER been aligned with the red/blue narrative; when news outlets first started assigning team colors, I posted every year on Facebook one of those electoral charts that shows individual votes...and the country is really a sea of purple. We're all in this together.

That said, I do think there's a lot going on beneath the surface that most of us don't know about. Insofar as the election, I'll share with you what I told my kids when they asked. I think Trump is a mirror that has shown us ourselves, as a collective. I think if Trump won, we'd have more obvious/contentious social upheaval in the short term, and we'd have a small group of already obscenely-wealthy oligarchy/elite continuing to amass wealth and power. If Biden won, we'd have more seeming "stability" in the short term, and a small group of already obscene-wealthy oligarchy/elite continuing to amass wealth and power. In other words, I think the whole system is corrupt; the foundations of our nation were built in blood, and theft, and subjugation of our human (and nonhuman) brothers and sisters even as it served up the narrative of freedom and liberty for all. But maybe we needed that narrative so at least we'd have a vision of where we wanted to go. I see the foundations of that old reality already crumbling because it's based on an extractive/consumptive mindset; and it's based not only on the concept of constant, endless growth, but also constantly increasing *rates* of growth. Totally unsustainable. The future that I see is based on reciprocity with each other and especially with our Mother Earth, and wealth defined as "having much to share." That's just my two cents...you get what you pay for ;-)

You also asked about various practices we're using right now, and what I'm doing presently is a 40-day practice of "feeding your demons" (instead of fighting them) based on a teaching by an 11th century yogini named Machig Labdron. I've organized a small group (including at at least 1 known Trumper - ha!) who are also doing their own 40-day practices (including tapping, earthing, yoga, mantra, empathy practice, self-observation practice, etc), and we are going to have our own little retreat on the 19-21 (which, the solstice is also my birthday!) where we share practices with each other. I found a quote this week written down in a journal that says "We make amends by doing our own healing" (and I think it may be from Erin Telford, but I'm not sure), so that is basically my focus right now. So I'm breathing like I mean it, and working to further clear my body, mind, and energy systems.

Thank you again for your post, and your prayers and practices for all of us in this beautiful earth that we are gifted together.

Sat nam,
Becky