Books For Flower Essences

vika
Please drop any recommendations for reads on flower essences.

Any information that will help with learning flower essences would be greatly appreciated NEMS FAM!

I feel a huge pull within to heal with flower essences, so Iā€™m leaning into it.

Hope you all are well.

Thank you šŸ™šŸ½

Re: Books For Flower Essences

Jessica S.
Hey vika!

Maryam had recommended some good ones in the book club .. i can't remember which month it is but go check that out .. july's book club (just remembered) go check it out
Peace & Blessings
Love, Jessica.

Re: Books For Flower Essences

bree
Hi Vika,

A good introduction to the flower essences is "An introduction & Guide: The 38 Bach Flower Essences."

I also noticed that there are descriptions of each flower essences on their website: https://www.bachcentre.com/new/en/remedies/the-38-remedies/

Hope this helps.

Re: Books For Flower Essences

ancientbliss
Hey Vika!

Here are some recommendations I got from the Intuitive Plant Medicine course by Asia Sular!

Flower Essence Repertory ā€“ Patricia Kaminski and Richard Kats
Flower Essences: Reordering Our Understanding and Approach to Illness and Health ā€“
Machaelle Small Wright
The Encyclopedia of Bach Flower Therapy ā€“ Mechthild Scheffer