Ascension symptoms?

Kemi
Hi all,
I’m truly grateful to be a part of this community. I am on an ascension path and have been getting the headaches, ears ringing mostly. I was wondering if anyone has also heard of or experienced altered tasting (common foodstuff tasting really different or off)? This has happened to me twice now where I’ve nearly spit out food bc of a metallic or burnt taste and my partner just looks at me like I have 3 heads bc they can’t taste anything off. I’m curious if this could also be related to the process.

I dont know about anyone else but Pisces season for me has been confirmation after confirmation of the rightness of being here and the realness of everything we talk and learn about. I am walking goosebumps these days. Love and light to everyone, so much gratitude.

Kemi

Re: Ascension symptoms?

Brittany
Hi Kemi :)

That is definitely interesting. I experienced something similar in my relationship with food, not so much in the taste but my body would straight up reject what I would normally consume which lead to periods of fasting. I would think altered taste could absolutely be another symptom of ascension though, especially since our sense of taste is connected to our nervous system and if anything is off it affects how nerves send messages to the rest of our body such as impaired taste or that metallic/burnt taste that you described.

Maybe someone else could expand on that or correct me if needed.
Kay

Re: Ascension symptoms?

Kay
It has been my experience, and the experiences as I've seen of many on the ascension path that your diet will most likely change drastically as you evolve. What those changes are is unique to you, but I would pay attention to the specific foods that give you these strange reactions and tastes and look into how they interact with your body, if there are any groups of people who have historically abstained from them for a specific medical/spiritual/physical reason, and what better-aligning alternatives may be. Follow your gut, in all ways! :)

Re: Ascension symptoms?

dulcie
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Ascension symptoms?

Aprile
Hi Kemi - it’s been the same for me with a lot of dreams that have been helping heal some past life trauma. I just so grateful for it all. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Re: Ascension symptoms?

Kemi
Hi Dulcie,
wow, thank you! definitely not alone and i feel less crazy knowing about the specificity of the metallic taste. although i feel like Maryam emphasizes how much we need to honor what we individually feel - it's helpful to have confirmation. lots of love
Kemi

Re: Ascension symptoms?

Kemi
Kay, I did not even think about it that way - in terms of seeing the reaction as a message of how to change my eating. So interesting, I'm going to continue paying attention. I think this didn't occur to me because my diet changed so much over the past 4 years out of wanting to have a healthier lifestyle (close to vegan, but no hard rules) so oddly I wasn't thinking of the way food fits into this spiritual journey as well. Or even that such a diet change may have been the quiet start of this journey! Ok, so thank you - lots more for me to think about and work with. lots of love
Kemi

Re: Ascension symptoms?

Hadiza
Hello and love to all,

I have not yet "officially" introduced myself, but I was drawn to this particular thread because the past few months, and few weeks in particular I've been noticing some intense shifts...I think in part due to creating space both before I go to sleep and right after I wake up to set intentions, check in with my feelings and validate them, and to express genuine gratitude.

Anyway some things I've been noticing
1) sudden nausea eating meat, including seafood which has NEVER happened before (I love seafood so much)
2) Intense ringing in the ears with no warning, similar to tinnitus, but not in a noisy environment (this could also be due to me being a musician, but when this last happened I was laying in bed about to fall asleep and the onset was very random)
3)Crying
4) Sudden feelings of warmth and just "knowing" bliss, I can't really explain this one in words
5) headaches (and I don't really get headaches that often)

7)I think probably the most intense thing so far, is that I kind of fell into a depressive state yesterday, which happens from time to time and for the first time while working through it, I really felt the oneness even in my "negative" state...The feelings that trigger these states for me have to do with detachedness, feeling perpetually "othered" and a hopelessness that I can communicate my truth with others in a way that they can understand....So, these usual feelings were coming up but it was extremely vivid in the way that I was able to see how they are valid, yet they are part of a much much bigger whole and that to have them is to recognize that there is some kind of action I need to take to change the underlying situation. In the past, whenever "bad" feelings come up, I've taken to creativity as the alchemizing outlet, but not really consciously thinking about WHAT is triggering the will to create. I'm not sure if you all follow, but basically the realization for me was that it is the emotion itself that will reveal the underlying truth, and really really examining that to state aloud: "oh, I'm feeling detached and feeling like it's pointless to continue pursuing my solo music right now..." and then to conclude "Of course it's not pointless, this is one of the best ways that you feel close to Source. You haven't written anything for your solo in months because you've had school and other music projects, it's time to go back to the piano and maybe also learn some new tools to use later." Whereas before it would just be: "wow, this is a terrible relationship I feel so much resentment I'm going to go escape in music". The former is much more deliberate and intention filled whereas the latter was much more obscure...

 It's just a new level of awareness for me.

Re: Ascension symptoms?

Tiffany
Hey everyone.

I think I’ve been having an ascension symptom that has been happening over the past few months. I can’t drink alcohol like I used to. It’s as if my spirit won’t allow it. I stopped drinking hard liquor, I only have wine now on social occasions.

Re: Ascension symptoms?

Aprile
Hi Tiffany - I get sick from just one drink! I never made the connection. I just do tea and water and occasional coffee now. Thanks for sharing. :-)

Re: Ascension symptoms?

Tiffany
Yes it’s so weird. I never used to feel that way after drinking. I searched online and a lot of people said when they get deeper into their spirituality, alcohol doesn’t resonate anymore

Re: Ascension symptoms?

tamara
I'm not sure if this is an ascension symptom, but for the past few months I've had this sensation, at times, that I'm being lifted up. I could be sitting in a chair or on the floor, laying in my bed, or walking and I'll get a feeling of being pushed up and floating. It happens when I'm meditating also.

Re: Ascension symptoms?

Tiffany
I feel the same way when I get deep into meditation. I get scared and I open my eyes

Re: Ascension symptoms?

tamara
The first time it happened I was meditating with binaural beats. Now it just happens throughout the day. It was strange at first my now it makes me feel joyful.