Archetypes 2.0 - Related Reading list (from my personal research - not afl with laura))

Archetypes 2.0 - Related Reading list (from my personal research - not afl with laura))

xenia - @mythsofcreation
This post was updated on .
Hi everyone!
It's such a pleasure to be here with you all.

I am sharing the following resources because I recently explored the concept of ascension as it relates to the idea of star seeds/star beings and found myself in a rabbit hole about other dimensions etc.

I want to make sure to say I am new to all of this and definitely think this is all like a research project rather than "finding a new bible" or something, lol. I know we are all energetically unique and so what resonates with one might not resonate with all, but that I found these to be resonant, and even entertaining!

Lorie Ladd teaches about Ascension. She communicates and channels higher dimensional beings and shares about what the current energies are (Gaia and the collectives shift from 3D to 5D) in a grounded and understandable way.

So... this took me further down a rabbit hole, where I started looking into Mystical experiences throughout history and how they relate to messages that people are currently channeling from higher vibrational beings (i.e. higher dimensional beings) and how they link up.
The Pleiadian Astrology as relates to Mayan Astrology and the number 13.
(Here is a free Amazon kindle preview).

I also watched a little of this series on Gaia about Interdimensional Channels. Some of them resonated with me more than others, but the most loving and grounded for me is Lee Harris. (I know gaia has a free 7-day trial if you want to watch it.)

Lastly and I think this is kind of the big one!
I found this woman Barbara Hand Clow who channeled a book called the Pleiadian Agenda which I am currently reading. It reads like the best sci fi novel, but of course, is written as reality. To me, this book has the most information about dimensions that makes sense, but it's definitely a leap of the imagination so take what makes sense and leave the rest!

For those of you interested in the part about DNA, there is a book called The Biology of Belief, that unpacks that. But I read about 1/6 of it and had to just let it simmer. He is a cell biologist, so it's a little technical for me, but definitely still readable!

***If Laura resonated with you on a soul level but what a little bit too technical I def recommend giving The Pleiadian Agenda, just for fun! It's free on SCRIBD if you do a trial account.

I have been guarding this stuff close to my chest as its my sort of personal research so it feels good to share this with all of you!
Much LOVE!
Xenia

Xenia Marie Ross
@mythsofcreation
Human Design Readings + Sacred Heart Sessions

Re: Archetypes 2.0 - Related Reading list (from my personal research - not afl with laura))

Erika A.
Thank you so much for recommending these books! Iโ€™ll be checking them out soon! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Š

Re: Archetypes 2.0 - Related Reading list (from my personal research - not afl with laura))

edgeofevan
Thank you so much for these resources, the journey you are on is deeply resonating with where I am at the moment!

I was encouraged to do a Star seed reading with Paul Macarthy last year and I'm slowly absorbing the information I received. I had been struggling to find much information initially after I received the reading. 2020 has brought so many more resources into my awareness.... the class... the books you mention...all in divine timing.

๐Ÿงก

Re: Archetypes 2.0 - Related Reading list (from my personal research - not afl with laura))

Anasylvia
Thanks for this. I just picked up The Pleiadian Agenda. Very much looking forward to diving into it!

<3

Re: Archetypes 2.0 - Related Reading list (from my personal research - not afl with laura))

ancientbliss
Thank you! I'm going to look more into this and get the book as well!