Anyone in Boston or in Massachusetts πŸ™πŸ½πŸŒΈ

Anyone in Boston or in Massachusetts πŸ™πŸ½πŸŒΈ

Jazmin Ramos
Hola beautiful souls!

I’m hoping to connect with anyone who lives around here. I’m a professional hermit πŸ˜‹ and I’ve been guided to step outside my comfort zone and meet others who are on this beautiful ascension path. It’s been a trip, y’all!

πŸ’•Jazmin

Re: Anyone in Boston or in Massachusetts πŸ™πŸ½πŸŒΈ

Irene
If I'm ever in the area I will hit you up, congrats on moving dear! <3

Re: Anyone in Boston or in Massachusetts πŸ™πŸ½πŸŒΈ

Jazmin Ramos
Thank you Irene you’re so sweet, I would love to meet you anytime you’re in the area!! I didn’t move yet but like Maryam says it’s already done πŸ’œ

Re: Anyone in Boston or in Massachusetts πŸ™πŸ½πŸŒΈ

Danielle Maddox
Hey Jazmin,
I’m not in Mass, but I’m in RI so I am pretty close for the most part. We should definitely connect!

Re: Anyone in Boston or in Massachusetts πŸ™πŸ½πŸŒΈ

Jazmin Ramos
Hi Danielle!! Thank you, yes let’s definitely connect! I will email you πŸ’•

Re: Anyone in Boston or in Massachusetts πŸ™πŸ½πŸŒΈ

Krystal Elizabeth Garcia
Hola mujer!
I am super excited to be a new member of the portal, been dreaming it up for some time and the time for the dream realized has arrived!
I am born and raised living in the north shore area in MA!
I am study Dance and Movement Therapy in Cambridge, work at the oldest witchshop in Salem, and live in Nahant.

Where are you living in MA?
I too can be a hermit and would love to connect :)

Re: Anyone in Boston or in Massachusetts πŸ™πŸ½πŸŒΈ

Jazmin Ramos
Hi Krystal and welcome!!

So exciting, thanks for reaching out. I find it so interesting you're studying Dance and Movement Therapy. I think I've been to that witchshop in Salem too.

How cool!

I live in Dorchester, however I often hang out in Cambridge.

I would love to connect, here is my e-mail: jazminmramos@gmail.com

Let's meet up in Cambridge!