An Introduction

willow
This post was updated on .
Hi Friends!

I recently became a member of NEMS and have spent the week taking in so many of the wonderful lessons. I have wanted to join for a while but it only now has aligned, and of course, it is all in the perfect moment.

My name is Willow, I currently live in New England. San Diego is calling me, and I intend to move there by the end of 2019. I am looking forward to the beach and the sun!

I am an artist, though to be honest that title is shifting for me. I feel that I am more of a channeler who uses art to bring heaven to earth — to shift atmospheres, raise vibrations, and allow truth to emerge. Viewing spirituality in this way is new for me, but it all feels so right and perfect. I do wonder if I am what would be considered a "star seed" and I'm interested in exploring spirituality in that way. Wondering if any others here feel the same? Of course, holding all of these terms loosely and using them for communication purposes.

2018 was quite transformational. Lots of healing and breakthrough. Before that, I had been stagnant in my emotional pain for a long time. No more! Once I chose healing, it all aligned. Old stuff quite literally fell away. My partner and I sold our house in 6 days. It was a cash offer for more than we originally thought we could get (!!), and the smoothest transition ever. We did not have to do a thing to fix it up, it went to the most amazing buyers, and we literally just had to move out by the closing date. We moved into an apartment we love, and that transition was also so smooth. We had overlap time between selling our house and moving into our new space and it just made everything *so easy*. Felt led to share that, may you find it encouraging.

In 2018 I also changed my first name and fell in love with myself in a real way. I timeline jumped tbh, let go of a lot of old stories and am now embracing my destiny timeline.

I would love to connect and make friends also on this journey.

Re: An Introduction

Dulcie
Hi Willow ☺️
You have a beautiful name 💛

Re: An Introduction

willow
Thank you Dulcie!

Re: An Introduction

Shavonne
Hi Willow! I'm so glad you're here and it made me smile to read about your transformation. 2018 was also a hell of a year for me. (Saturn Return is no joke). I feel like I've let go of my attachments to old stories and that my ego is now in the backseat of my car. My higher self and my inner child are steering now, with the top down and our hair blowing in the wind. This ride feels so much smoother now ;)

Welcome <3

Re: An Introduction

Willow
Hi Shavonne! I'm so happy to hear you've let go of the old stories, it's such a wonderful feeling when the ego gets to sit in the back seat! I resonate with that so much.

Happy New Year! Let's enjoy this smooth ride all 2019 :)

Re: An Introduction

Kalyncoghill
Hi Willow! I’m Ka’lyn! I am new as well. I’ve been wanting to join NEMS for about a year now and I finally built up the courage to join. Excited to learn alongside you this year!
•love always💕

Re: An Introduction

Willow
Hi Ka’lyn! Nice to "meet" :)

Looking forward to learning this year as well!