Aging

MoonSun
I've heard this discussed a few times in different videos, and I was browsing Waking Up in 5D at Barnes and Noble, that author mentioned it there too. The idea that we don't have to age. I was wondering if that was physically or just mentally. I feel like it was referenced to both in videos and in the book... Anyone heard more on this?

I know people who grow so beautifully as they get older because of the love in their hearts :)

Re: Aging

Irene
I haven't but I love this question!

Re: Aging

Nneka
Hi MoonSun!

Dolores Cannon discusses this in her 3 Waves of Volunteers and the New Earth book.  What I can remember from reading about it there and my understanding is that it's physical. The beings she talks to explain that as we move towards the New Earth, time starts collapsing and eventually when we enter the New Earth, our lives in a body will last much longer than what we experience now.  Eventually, we will inhabit lighter bodies and then light bodies as we will and are moving away from the paradigm of linear time (which technically doesn't exist). At this point, choosing when we "die" or leave our bodies will be the norm so my understanding is that we can live as long and age as much as we choose. Of course, this is all available to us now if we choose it. I hope this helps and I recommend reading 3 Waves of Volunteers by Dolores Cannon if that calls to you :)

<3 Nneka

Re: Aging

Lisamaree
I donโ€™t think we need to especially once
We begin to activate our dna and ascend.

Iโ€™m on the second wave ๐ŸŒŠ ultimately there are no waves

Lisa ๐ŸŒž

Re: Aging

Hanna
Oo love this - yes I believe it, it's essentially another program that we can choose to no longer identify with

heres a fun video that kind of touches on it, I think it's closer to the end (though i definitely recommend watching the whole thing, its pretty neat!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgjiTprYjkY

Re: Aging

tamara
There are some binaural beats on YouTube for maintaining youth, anti-aging, and full body regeneration. I've meditated with them and always feel my body tingling and vibrating. I still feel the effects after I'm done.

Here are the ones I've used:

Youthing - Magnetic Minds

Anti-Aging Meditation - Magnetic Minds

Anti-Aging Monoaural Beats - Magnetic Binaurals

Whole Body Being Regeneration Full Body Healing - Magnetic Minds

Re: Aging

MoonSun
This is awesome!

I also was drawn to Bruce Lipton's research about cells and DNA and Dawnson Church (?)'s research on Matrix Reimprinting EFT... And how we change them and reimprint on them. Also lots of thoughts about water and the affirmations what it does to the crystals in water.

I think for me, since I posted this, what's really helped is the faith and trust that my cells respond to my affirmations and beliefs, and when I know I'm a manifestation of God's divine beauty, they continue to respond that way. But if I'm fearful or stressed or sending my cells the subconscious messages they aren't good enough, they may grow to reflect that.

I also think it's interesting, when I am affirming the belief that I am beautiful, my world TOTALLY reflects it, but when I've thought the opposite or felt insecure, I've attracted situations and people who openly question whether or not I'm beautiful enough reflecting back to me my inner state! IT'S CRAZY

Re: Aging

MoonSun
Also Abraham Hicks thoughts! https://youtu.be/zBeQBVGubpQ

Re: Aging

MoonSun
I found some interesting thoughts on beauty, although not necessarily the same as aging but related, from an abraham-hicks forum I summarized and thought I would put here

"You think this is about beauty or your face. This is about a mental habit of looking in the mirror and perceiving a flaw and feeling the discord of that. That's not to say growing in beauty can't be a part of what you create. But why do you want it? Even if you change something to more your liking, without healing the intention, it's inevitable you will find something else to dislike because that's the vibration you practiced and Law of Attraction must respond. The physical world is an illusion. You must look at reality and respond with a high vibration attitude to change it, to get the things you want. Making peace with where you are is a key way of decreasing resistance to what you can manifest. Skin cells can renew to something entirely different when bathed in a different vibration. If you want to express beauty or be more beautiful, make a list of what outward beauty means to you or would emotionally bring you and then claim those things. Claim them from an emotional standpoint. Also, who's approval is needed when you fall short? Usually it's from outside of you. You're not looking at yourself through you, you are looking at yourself through the eyes of others which creates the discord. You seek their approval over your own. Feminine energy has a natural affinity with beauty. Put your awareness on your perfection."