Additional class!

Maryam
Hello All.
As I mentioned I wanted to add an additional class starting this month. Next week Friday is the best day for me. And the time is flexible. Let me know who is interested and what time on Friday feels best. Keep in mind, I am in PST time zone. Depending on how many join we may be able to do a meeting instead of a webinar( meaning everyone can be live) Can’t wait to try this option out.
Love,
Maryam

Re: Additional class!

Tiffany
I’m definitely interested! I think morning/afternoon would be good

Re: Additional class!

Irene
I will be there and I am flexible on the time :)

Re: Additional class!

Allison
Fun! I'd love to join, and I'm also flexible with the timing on Friday... slight preference for morning/early afternoon.

Re: Additional class!

Sarah
So looking forward to being there! Daytime before 4 pm EST is best for me.

Re: Additional class!

Maryam
Awesome! How does 9am PST sound?
This will be a chance for us to just be together and you all can ask me anything. The topic can be totally up to the group. ❤️

Re: Additional class!

dulcie
Yay 🌟 this feels exciting!

Re: Additional class!

Valentina
Hi! This sounds great and 9am PST is perfect for me!
Thank you

Re: Additional class!

naomi jamilet
This works perfect for me and i am so excited!

Re: Additional class!

Maryam Hasnaa
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Additional class!

Tiffany
Perfect
TAE

Re: Additional class!

TAE
Unfortunately can't make the class tomorrow but I'm definitely interested in classes like this and looking forward to the next one!

Re: Additional class!

Moriah
I misread the date and was here this morning (6/30) at 9am. Whoops. I am definitely interested in another one of these classes.

Re: Additional class!

Katura
Aww I missed it. (I need to check the forum more frequently) Hope you all had a great session!