ACTIVATION TOUR 2018

Maryam Hasnaa
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: ACTIVATION TOUR 2018

tamara
Wow. The new tour sounds incredible. So much wonderful energy will be cultivated there.

Re: ACTIVATION TOUR 2018

Tarolyn Elder
Hello Maryam,

Very excited to hear about a new tour this year! I was hoping to get in on this one but I do want to ask do we have to have a passion project to come to the tour? And how is it different from the wellness tour? What is a passion project?

Re: ACTIVATION TOUR 2018

nehajha724
Ommmg yaaaas! This is so beautiful! I am already feeling activated by reading the website and the images! 💞

I’ll be applying principles we learned this month to manifest a spot in Joshua Tree! I’ve been developing my passion project over these months, and this feels so aligned! If it is divine will, you’ll see my beautiful face 😂

Re: ACTIVATION TOUR 2018

Marissa
I’ve been looking forward to the announcement of this tour! My inner nerd is even looking forward to the process of applying lol.

I’m with you Nehajha, if the divine will that I be there in Joshua Tree then hopefully we can meet :)

Re: ACTIVATION TOUR 2018

Chrissy
Hi all! Is anyone else going to activation in Denver? I'm staying a few days after and would love to meet up!

Re: ACTIVATION TOUR 2018

Irene
Wow something tells me I am supposed to be at this tour...but I won't say anything more until plans materialize... :) :) :)

It looks truly magical and congrats on creating a new experience that even past tour participants (like myself) are excited for!!!

Blessings <3

Re: ACTIVATION TOUR 2018

Neha Jha
yeaaaah Marissa! <3