"when helping is not helpful"

Rhea
i felt giddy and very resonate with this article so i wanted to share it:

https://masteringalchemy.com/content/when-helping-not-helpful-0

i recognized some of these habits in myself and it provided a lot of perspective.

love and light
warmth and peace to you

Re: "when helping is not helpful"

Safia Dalila
I love this! I know that sometimes I want to add my input whenever I can so that my loved ones don’t feel alone through their struggles but I’m now learning that space is often a great medicine - whether it be physical space or just listening without speaking. I’ve also noticed that when someone is really open and ready to any help you have to offer they’ll ask for it. There are also times when others may not need help like we think they do.

Thanks for sharing:)

Re: "when helping is not helpful"

Tiffany
Wow this resonates as well. I have “helped” an old friend in the past when they really needed to find their own way

Re: "when helping is not helpful"

Aprile
Good article. Yep I see some things too! Thanks for sharing! :-)