vibrational medicine - how do I choose? <3

vibrational medicine - how do I choose? <3

MoonSun
I get a little over excited when I'm in Maryam's shop. I end up adding everything to my cart lol when I can really only get one thing right now...

How have you decided??

I didn't know the Higher Self blend was so helpful for Empaths until Maryam mentioned how she uses it on twitter a few weeks ago

Re: vibrational medicine - how do I choose? <3

Tiffany
Hey!

I would set an intention before searching and chose what I’m most drawn to

Re: vibrational medicine - how do I choose? <3

Briana
I feel you. I just spent allllll my monies in her shop, stocking up for the next 6 months. I knew what I wanted to buy buy cross referencing my intentions and manifestations with what in her shop aided me the most in accomplishing those goals.

Then I bought the whole damn shop lol.

Re: vibrational medicine - how do I choose? <3

Tiffany
Lol I’m glad you found what you needed