trickster energy

grace
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: trickster energy

Danielle
If you believe something is messing with you, you will manifest that.  Stick to the last half of your posting.  I struggle with anxiety and ptsd. I can get triggered into paranoid thinking.  When this occurs I remember that if I fear it, it is not real.  I face it.  I say this isn’t real. I choose to ascend to my highest vibration, and she knows this isn’t real.  When my thoughts get particularly cyclical, I call for protection.

Find a protective regime and stick to it when these feelings arise, until you attune to that higher vibration enough to feel solid in your power.

It is neural reprogramming. It will take time.  You will backslide.  When you realize it, go back to your grounding place and whatever protections you utilize.

I use the light vibration of angels.  💗

The unseen forces that don’t want you to awaken are the comfortable old patterns that are within you.