that conversation on sex, tho

Marissa Bentley
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: that conversation on sex, tho

Venus B
Hi!
I am definitely interested in opening up sex as a topic. I would love to hear Maryam’s teachings on sacred sexuality.   A lot has been coming through for me this past year with regards to sex and all of the different connections I kind of shut down all these years, and some of the connections I’m making are really shocking! This awakening ain’t no joke! I’d love to explore the different facets of this very charged topic.

Re: that conversation on sex, tho

Marissa
Yes, I'm definitely down to dive into this topic! It's an area in my life that I've noticed still has a lot of societal programming associated with it.

I'll probably rewatch Maryam's class on Sacred Sexuality from a few years ago bc all of that info is pretty rusty in my head. I also just got the book "The Magdalen Manuscript" channeled by Tom Kenyon and Judi Sion. So far I'm only on the introduction lol but I'm excited to get into the mystery school stories they share.

I'm also down to turn this convo into an email chain or if we want to share our findings in some other way. I have a feeling this topic will become a more prominent theme in the future and that feels exciting!

<3