sacred geometry recommendations | Metatron

sacred geometry recommendations | Metatron

nneka
Hi everyone!

I’ve recently felt a really strong calling to work with AA Metatron and learn more about sacred geometry. While I am trusting the process and allowing information to come to me and download as flow dictates, I felt like also opening it up here.

Do any of you have any online links, books, other info on the subject of sacred geometry that you’ve used in the path and resonated with? Are any of you working with Metatron or have worked with Metatron at one time?

Thanks so much!

Re: sacred geometry recommendations | Metatron

Nerlande
My spirit is telling me that the book Flower of Life may be a good start. but it is dense. I am 100% sure you can find the pdf online for free

Re: sacred geometry recommendations | Metatron

Gabriela
I would recommend reading The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life: Volume 1 by Drunvalo Melchizedek which reminds me that I need to order the second book myself ♥️

Re: sacred geometry recommendations | Metatron

nneka
Thank you Nerlande and Gabriela! I will check it out!