resources on ascension flu

lee p.
hi! i'm lee, and i'm fairly new to the NEMS community. i learned about ascension flu in one of the courses (not recalling which, atm) some weeks back and have been ill twice within the last month or so. naturally, i'm curious about discerning regular-degular colds/flus from an ascension flu.

some things that makes me question this being just a regular cold is that 1) when i touch my head, it feels very sensitive and energetically open/vibrating. 2) i've also recently gotten back into social media and feel like i've opened the door to a lot of social noise when i log-on. 3) i don't usually get sick back-to-back like i have recently. 4) i have had a fever and body aches for longer than usual. 5) sensitivity to noise and lots of movement.

does anyone have resources on ascension flu or insight to share?

much much love,
lee

Re: resources on ascension flu

nneka
Hi Lee!

I’m curious to hear how your insights have evolved (if at all) since you wrote this. When I read your message the question popped into my head: what if all dis-ease, regardless of symptoms, were ascension/expansion symptoms? What if all colds/flus were our body’s way of “leveling up”?

Re: resources on ascension flu

Dulcie
Nneka!! 🔥