pets sensitive to crystals/vibrational tools?

Kat

pets sensitive to crystals/vibrational tools?

Kat
Hellooo everyone!

I'm just wondering if any of you all have had experiences with animals acting...strangely around vibrational tools. my experience is with my puppy & crystals. it's actually pretty funny, he just barks like mad and paws at the air around the crystal rather than the crystal itself. he will become fixated on them to the point where i have to put them away in drawers. he just seems confused & freaked out more than anything. i tried googling it but all that came up was crystals in a dogs urine...not quite what I'm looking for here lol.

i understand that because his sensory perception is far more acute that it makes sense he can pick up on things to a greater degree, but my previous dog didn't respond this way. this dog now is way more sensitive in general though.

I'm curious to hear of any of your experiences with animals becoming activated or even over stimulated by vibrational tools :-)

Peace!

Re: pets sensitive to crystals/vibrational tools?

Marissa
Haha that's hilarious! I don't have any stories with crystals, but my cat is fascinated by my metal singing bowl. Just yesterday I was playing it and he rushed in from the other room, put his face up to the bowl and started pawing at the mallet. Seems like he was mesmerized by the sacred sounds ;)
Kat

Re: pets sensitive to crystals/vibrational tools?

Kat
Haha that's amazing! I love it :-)