nervous system book recs?

sarita
hello lovelies :-) i recently had my first in depth natal chart reading and i, once again, received confirmation that i need to develop my energetic gifts further. i already have an idea of what i need to dive into but i have a lotttt of learning left to do so what better place to find resources than this community?

i just watched the flow states class and was just... speechless at how much everything resonated and made me feel. dr lau's work is so inspiring and affirming to me. i wonder if anyone here has any recommendations for books about the nervous system or any topics related to flow states in the body? that's what my intuition guides me toward for my personal lessons.

besitos to everyone <3

Re: nervous system book recs?

Becky
I just bought a few books by Cyndi Dale and the first I'm reading ("The Subtle Body") is *fascinating* and covers nervous system functionality, among many other things, so it may not be as specific as you want, but DANG is it a good read.

Not books...but a lot of kundalini yoga practices (I am an instructor) are designed to soothe/balance/activate the nervous system and other body systems.

Peace,
Becky