moving to LA & any lawyers here?

claudiatrif
Hiii soul tribe, so happy to be writing my first message here! I am a romanian currently living in Paris where I passed the bar to be a lawyer and moving to LA for a few months to be practicing law. I've been visualizing a way of being a conscious lawyer and would love to meet people in this field and make new friends. I noticed 2 lawyers already present here from the community meetings! If you'd like to hang out in LA or even Bay area please feel free to message me. I'm also clauisunn on IG or claudia trif on FB. Grateful to be here!