hypnosis / reprogramming subconscious resources?

hypnosis / reprogramming subconscious resources?

MoonSun
hey! wanted to start a thread on self hypnosis and reprogramming the subconscious resources

these are some i'm aware of

Jose Silva (mentioned in class or the class chat i think)
Theta waves/binaural beats + affirmations

I recently read becoming supernatural by joe dispenza

has anyone tried hypnotherapy? or self hypnosis? what other methods are you guys using for reprogramming the subconscious?

Re: hypnosis / reprogramming subconscious resources?

ariel
Hiii! I read the book Close Your Eyes, Get Free by Grace Smith for self-hypnosis. If you check out her site, she offers guided audios, and on Mondays she sells a popular one for $5. There's also an app w/a membership.

I've tried one for focus. I work from home, and it can get really distracting! Since working with her audio, I switched from having the TV in the background to playing more audiobooks and podcasts instead.

How did you like Becoming Supernatural??

Re: hypnosis / reprogramming subconscious resources?

MoonSun
that's so funny! I think I'm supposed to read that. I was doing a search on this topic and that book stood out to me, and I clicked on it, but then I accidentally exited the browser and never went back.

thanks for sharing!!

Supernatural is cool. He has specific "joe dispenza" exercises at the end of each chapter, but it's really what we already do: breathwork, meditation and creative visualization. It's really cool seeing the science behind it. I underlined so much in that book. It also helped clarify for me what it means to call back your energy and energy leaks, he talks about that in the first chapter and the power of being present and our energy field. Focusing on the feeling of what you want to manifest. That manifestation is the combination of elevated emotion + positive thought. it was a great read!

Re: hypnosis / reprogramming subconscious resources?

MoonSun
ariel: where does she post about the $5 one on mondays? social media or the website? (also this is awesome! thanks again!!)

Re: hypnosis / reprogramming subconscious resources?

ariel
Thanks for that synopsis ^_^ I have that one on audio but haven't tried it yet.

It's best if you sign up for her newsletter for the $5. That's how I typically find out about them. Let me know what you think of her book if you try it out!

Re: hypnosis / reprogramming subconscious resources?

ariel
coming back to let you know all of the single recordings on her site is $5 for the next 3 days for a Mother's Day special! 🎉

Re: hypnosis / reprogramming subconscious resources?

moonsun
just wanted to come back to say THANK YOU ariel

this changed my life and is really powerful

i got the overcoming social anxiety recording on one of her 5 dollar sales and listened to it for 21 days in july/august, it had a POWERFUL super surprising tangible effect on me in social situations, even in work situations, but especially on social media! one of the affirmations in the recording was "i am becoming more and more comfortable in my skin" and i found myself sharing more and more of my truest self on facebook and IG in ways i never would have before, talking about maryam and my spiritual beliefs and sharing more of my art.

i'm on my second round of 21 days, i'm doing the stop taking things personally recording and the self love and acceptance recording.

i found out in the 5 dollar sale that some of her hypnotists have different styles of speaking, and i'm sensitive to the sound of people's voices so i'd suggest finding their facebook group and listening to some of the free hypno videos to test if you like the hypnotherapist's voice.

also she has really great  free  hypnosession videos on her public facebook group, this one by ginni is about letting go of judgement and feeling connected/one with everyone and creating a hand position to lock it in place any time you need it https://www.facebook.com/ginni.guiton/videos/1060236124107266/

her book describes the process of self hypnosis really well, and i've been using the induction and my own variations on the induction to help me get to a theta state to just visualize nice things