entrepreneurship for artists?

lylia
hello family,

i am an artist seeking to empower myself by learning more about business and entrepreneurship. i was wondering if anyone in this community had any leads to resources / books / online classes about practical business and economics concepts, especially for creatives. i don't have a specific goal in mind, but am interested in learning more about online businesses, best practices for freelance work, how to protect myself and my work legally and financially, and any other practical knowledge i might not know i need to know for people who want to move towards self-employment or set up additional sources of income. i have read some articles about business on the creative independent, but that is the extent of my knowledge.

dropping a link to my website in case anyone is interested in connecting: https://www.lylia.li/