dreams coming true

Mariah
hi NEMS community! grateful for this collective <3

I'm seeking some support/guidance. I've always had pretty vivid dreams, and over the past week, small aspects of my dreams have been playing out very similarly in my waking life. I dreamt about my ex reaching out, then he reached out the very next day. I also dreamt that my job was going to require going back to work in person soon, then the next day they announced a mandatory in-person retreat. These are two things that I'm treading lightly around, so I am wondering if there are specific messages/information around how to approach these events that my dreams/spirit team are also trying to share, but not sure how to access it or what I should be looking for.

I'm pretty new/open to spirit communication and I have received clear messages from my spirit team in my dreams before, but it's new to me to see elements of my dreams playing out in my waking life. has anyone else experienced dreams "coming true" in this way? Any NEMS courses or other resources/teachers I should look into more to learn more about dreams/dreamwork?

appreciate you all!

Re: dreams coming true

yairamatos
Hi Mariah!

I came across this course on dreamwork that may be of interest to you: https://whatashrinkthinks.com/dream-workshop/

Dreamwork is tough to navigate because it is very much an interpretive art. Different books from different people will say totally different things so I think a better practice would be to chart a relationship between you and your subconcious that is personal to you. Write down important notes and details about what you see. Dreams are ultimately reflections of our subconcious digesting information or struggling with it. That it manifested may mean that you deeply in alignment in a way that allows for your life to reflect your subconscious experience.

Hope this helps!

Re: dreams coming true

Mariah
Thank you so much, this is really helpful. I appreciate the approach of starting by developing a personal relationship with my subconscious, def going to start there. Very grateful for your response!