concordant records x meditation

india00
Good morning to you all!

I am India, a new student here of the NEMS. Thank you for having me.

The very first class I watched was on Past/Present/Future and the concordant records.
Which I found to have a lot of goodness.

I practiced the concordant record meditation this morning, and just want to share that it was incredible.
I quite literally felt bliss.
A visual of a big, bright, and warm circle came to me near the close of my meditation.

Will be continuing onward with this, and looking forward to sharing my progress.

xoxo