blue prints?

grace
hey! is there a specific episode Maryam talks about Blue Prints? I would love to understand that better.

I was reading a book by Barbara Marciniak Pathway to Empowerment which was channeled and it really resonated w me, and she talked about "blue prints" too

And I really like that idea! I was curious, has anyone made their own blue prints for relationships and experiences and what did that look like?

Re: blue prints?

Khat
Blueprints are an interesting concept. I see them as a manifestation outline of what you desire to bring in to your vortex. Through meditation or however you connect best to Source I feel there’s no “wrong” way to create a unique blueprint.