auras

vika
Peace

For the first time in my life I saw the color of energy/aura.

As my husband was sharing his heart with me this morning, I suddenly was able to see the color of the field around him. As he shared the color would change, from green to yellow and back to green, soft green with white on the outside edges. The color was glowing on him. Around his head and crown especially.

When he picked up our 5 month old son I saw the energy around both of them vibrating and dancing all around them in indigo or like a deep purple.

I have never been able to see energy in this way before.

Sharing with you all in hopes to learn more about it. Anyone here that can see colors as well?

What is the purpose of being able to see these colors? Why did they just come to me now? I’m going to go within and ask myself but also open to any insight any nems mates might have.

Love

Re: auras

lunaheretic
I haven't seen it myself yet but the book club for March has a book on learning to see auras. What a wonderful experience!

Re: auras

vika
Thank you for sharing that information! I’m going to look for that book.

Re: auras

vika
I found some clarity in the Energy Body 1.0 class at 56 minutes 😍