anyone in bk?

licia030
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: anyone in bk?

Tiffany
Hi Alicia,

I’m in bk and I’m open to connecting

Re: anyone in bk?

licia030
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: anyone in bk?

Nneka
Hi Alicia, I’m also in the NYC area and open to connecting. My number is 612 four fourteen fifteen sixteen. Text me if you would like to meet :)

Re: anyone in bk?

Shavonne
I live in NYC as well and am open to meeting! <3

Re: anyone in bk?

licia030
Hi Shavonne! :)

Re: anyone in bk?

Tenika
Hi All -I’m in NYC, would love to connect. Let’s try to have a meet up this winter:-)

Tenika

Re: anyone in bk?

Shavonne
Yes, I would love to all meet up this winter! :)

Re: anyone in bk?

Yael
Hey!

I am moving to NY from Oakland, CA in a few weeks would love to meet up New Earth School queens!

Re: anyone in bk?

Yassmin
Hey beauty! So awesome to have a meet up. Although I’m not in BK, My fave space in bk is HealHaus! If you ladies are interested in classes and getting a nice smoothie, that’s a beautiful place to meet up 😊

Re: anyone in bk?

Kadija
Hi Brooklynites!

I'm in Flatbush and would love to meet up. Also cosigning HealHaus <3
Em

Re: anyone in bk?

Em
I'm from the Bronx, now living in Washington heights and I am down to connecting regardless of travel time!

Re: anyone in bk?

Tiffany
This is a great idea! I’ve never been to healhaus and I’m close to Flatbush also

Re: anyone in bk?

licia030
Hi all, I am going to organize a meet and greet for NYC/Brooklyn NEMS students. If you are interested, please provide your email and I will set up a google group to coordinate!

Alicia

Re: anyone in bk?

Lola
Hola! Interested! Live on the UWS, but always in and out of BK. Would love to meet up! Lolataps@gmail.com Love and Light Beautiful Ppl.

Re: anyone in bk?

Shavonne
Yay!!! I'm in Harlem and would love to meet up anywhere. my email is shavonnebee@gmail.com

Re: anyone in bk?

licia030
Hi Love! what's your email!?

Re: anyone in bk?

licia030
what's your email?!

Re: anyone in bk?

licia030
Hi Yael, we are meeting up in February if you are interested :) Send me your email.

Re: anyone in bk?

licia030
Hey Tenika, if you're comfortable sharing your email I am going to set up a little meet and greet for us.
12