anyone else feel like they on a Crash learning Course lately

anyone else feel like they on a Crash learning Course lately

Morgan
Does anyone else feel like they are in a crash training course right now? like its a crazy upleveling happening and everyday im learning something else. realizing i dont need this anymore and that i can embody more and more of authenticity more and more of me... im trying to put the words to it but for the last 2-3 months its been a roller coaster.. im thankful for this school bc the courses have truly been tying in.

How yall feeling

Re: anyone else feel like they on a Crash learning Course lately

swansong
Yes! Not sure if this is due to the Virgo energy going on but I've been consuming a lot of topics lately. From books to certificate courses, etc... I need to get better at curating the information I'm receiving because it's overwhelming and distracting.

Re: anyone else feel like they on a Crash learning Course lately

Morgan
I hope you find what works best for you too!
It’s a lot coming up.
I think a few weeks i felt overwhelmed and i kind of crashed but i recalibrated not even sure what i did lol i know i was like sleep i need sleep!
Luckily these classes really help to make sense of it all … and now that im participating in the community classes even more TOOLS! And i love a good working tool!

Re: anyone else feel like they on a Crash learning Course lately

Barbara
Yes I've been absolutely feeling this for the past 6-8 weeks or so. I really had to step back a few times, consciously integrate, practice and tune into my center. Sleep is crucial!!! Also concentrating on being in my body, breathing, working out etc. helps so much with processing.  I consciously took breaks from "learning" because I needed to remind myself that there's no need to rush. This helped me a lot to not get overwhelmed by all this information. But I've definitely been on an alignment streak lol. But always remember that YOU truly feel what aligns with your truth and you don't have to take on somebody else's truth and believe everything they say because they have a strong energy. Game changer!!!
@barbara_mcmxc

Re: anyone else feel like they on a Crash learning Course lately

Morgan
Yep it kicked in around the end of June well that’s when i really became conscious and just let it flow. I definitely have been practicing being centered more and qigong. I’ve just recently incorporated yoga into my practice and have been researching this somatic therapist in my area. Moving away from talk therapy .. even stopped taking certain medicines with no problem. Even tho it’s a lot of learning it’s one of those things where I’m more joyous and lighter . I found myself in tears (happy tears) about how wonderful this time has been it’s challenged me so much but clearly it’s something i can handle and something i really needed .. I’m happy you learned when to take a step back this time feels more like learning your own pace