Would love to create supportive friendships/meet up in or around North Carolina

Would love to create supportive friendships/meet up in or around North Carolina

Laurette
Hello!

My name is Laurette and I just recently moved to Durham, North Carolina and I would love to meet up with anyone that is near here! I’ve always struggled with finding and maintaining healthy connections and relationships as well as having a supportive community. If anyone wants to connect or meet up feel free to text/call me at (561)-315-8562!

Re: Would love to create supportive friendships/meet up in or around North Carolina

Erica
Hi Laurette,

I'm in High Point, NC. I've been nurturing relationships and healthy connections as well. The small distance between us can add to a struggle state but I'm willing to make the sacrifice for planned meetups if it means I get to connect with someone likeminded. Let's keep in touch and let the flow move us :)

Re: Would love to create supportive friendships/meet up in or around North Carolina

Laurette
Hey Erica!
I am definitely interested in meeting up, I looked up how far high point is from me and it says 1 hour and 11 minutes so I’m taking that as confirmation lol feel free to text my number I put above whenever it feels aligned :)