With greetings and in gratitude...

Emily Hammond
Hi everyone,

I have been a part of the community for a while now, but am finally getting myself organized to attend class more frequently and to immerse myself more fully in the community space and all of its amazing content.  So I just wanted to say hi and thank you for being here and helping me feel less along on this path.  I have definitely not sought out meaningful spiritual community in the past no doubt because it felt like it was a part of me that I wanted or needed to protect or something that I kept putting on the back burner in favor of honoring other people's needs.  This amazing packed weekend of MH NEMS goodness has really set all of that straight.  So I am planning to be more present here having recommitted both to myself and to y'all.

Hugs and love from NorCal!
Emily

PS.  Thank you again for holding space for me today. I was amazed by how scary that felt for me.  Huge to have done it.  Especially while still in my PJs on the patio hoping that the wifi would still hold out there. :)
"We make our own empires, our own universes. Choose yours."
"How can you be the same after a day well lived?"