Winter Solstice Post

Maryam Hasnaa
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Winter Solstice Post

Diamond
Thank you for sharing. I just watched the video and filled out the worksheet and it really resonated with me. Excited to write my declaration for the coming year.

Re: Winter Solstice Post

tamara
I completed the worksheet last night. It was so eye opening. It helped me see the mental and emotional blocks I still need to work on. Thank you!

Re: Winter Solstice Post

Irene
Thank you so much for sharing this process! I think I'm going to go through the worksheet as a new years ritual. For the things I need to let go of I'm going to focus it around relationships and forgiveness. I am so grateful for this new diary section, I swear I was practically jumping up and down when you added it, thank you Hasnaa!!

Happy Holidays everyone :)

Re: Winter Solstice Post

Marissa
Thank you so much for sharing this! I completed the worksheet last night and it has helped me feel stronger in my path and more in tune with the energy we're currently working with. It felt like a great way to honor Winter Solstice.

Love and blessings to you all! <3

Re: Winter Solstice Post

Neha Jha
I'm so excited to do this tonight! Just printed out my PDF, warmed up some tea and am settling in! Thank you <3

P.S. I received the resonance membership package yesterday - and oh my Goddess, the Angel Holy Water spray is my favorite, I am in LOVE. The spray smells so delicious and mysterious! (a hint of fennel, maybe?)

Would love if you put it in the shop!