Will holy waters shipped abroad be effected by EMFs etc?

Will holy waters shipped abroad be effected by EMFs etc?

Jenny
Hi ya'll, I would really love to know if anyone knows of studies or evidence, or has their own guidance, around the topic of whether plant spirit medicine and programmed/ holy waters will sustain their vibrational frequency/ their crystaline structure etc when shipped abroad? I live in the UK and loove the sound of the angel holy waters Maryam produced (kinda want to join the Resonance club just for thus month to get it), but I'm confused as to whether electro magnetic frequencies from scanners and such and also the potentially chaotic nature of being shipped abroad would render the frequency of the product nuetral/reprogram the frequency or structure so that it no longer served as was intended. It wouldnt bother me so much if its just a case of the journey potentially lessening its potency, but it seems like an important topic to figure out whether it would actually *neutralise*/ make the quality of the product "inert" or completely change the vibration for the worse. Anyone know some science behind this or have thoughts or feelings? Thank you <3 :}

Re: Will holy waters shipped abroad be effected by EMFs etc?

Jenny
Incase anyone is interested, heres a screencap of peoples responses to me asking this in another group im part of

http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y385/ohrightok/E9B7AD8E-B91C-4C9C-BB68-3D9E88656129_zpsyup8jy9p.jpg