Who wants to talk about dreams!

Rhea
Has anyone had especially strange dreams during the recent full moon cycle?

Last night in particular was live for me. In my dream i watched the big bright reddish orange moon move in a giant circle in the sky 2-3 times, then it slowly shifted to the left until it was in front of the sun where it then bursts into flames and exploded in the sky. We ducked as shards of the moon flew into the atmosphere. This next part gets interesting, i run outside to collect shards of moon rock from the ground, all the while the body of a loved one who passed years ago was what looked to be hanging from a rope, but the rope wasnt attached to anything and he didnt look like he was dead bc his eyes were open. Dream me told herself not to freak out or take it seriously and continued to look for pieces of the moon until a family member called me inside to help her get him down through a window. It was all pretty bizarre and almost comical like a surrealist painting. More happened but its a bit too fuzzy to describe.

I would love to hear your thoughts or descriptions of dreams youve had if youd like to share!

Love,
Aneesah (but call me rhea bc youre all family <3)
warmth and peace to you