Where to begin...

Jessica S.
Sigh! I'm at a lost for words.. I'm not sure what exactly I should be doing right now. It's madness and chaos everywhere 😢😢😢.. I want to continue what I've been doing which has been anchoring myself in my inner richness but .. it's so much crap going on. And then I keep coming across messages that maryam has been posting about the spiritual bypassing it just has me thinking if I'm even doing that. It's like I'm at a crossroads. I honestly have been trying my best to stay off line and for the most part is has been working but then I just can't help it...

I want to speak up but then I don't.. it's so much mind control going on out there that's it's ridiculous. People are suffering from their own inner turmoil and letting it spill all across the board. It's like I'm sad, angry, fed the Fck up, happy, at peace bc a part of me has worked hard to get to the mental space that I'm in now but it's like I can't even enjoy it bc everyone around me ...😪

I hope you guys are all good.. I know all this will pass. Sending you all love and light from New York 💖
Stay safe.
Peace & Blessings
Love, Jessica.