Weird stuff been happening lol

Morgan
Y’all I’m pretty sure it’s not just me .. but things have been weird lately .. lol I’m laughing bc i know somebody here will get it . And lately i haven’t had anyone to tel stuff like this too so I’m excited to be here to share.

Last night I’m watching the new space jam right chillin.. and I’m practicing being centered cause usually I’m so busy tryna figure out the movie I’m not watching it(i usually do know what’s going on tho)
Any who . I pause the movie for a half a second grab something come back from the kitchen and press play a whole other movie is playing .. I’m like wait one doggon second!! My first thought was TIMELINE JUMP 😂😂😂
Any other interesting phenomenons going on in your world!