Waking Visions

Danielle
Initiation

I awake around midnight on Samhain. A wind storm. There appears a river in the sky.  My window, a portal to starry night. I close my eyes and this prophetess appears. She hands me her pipe and I oblige.  I fall into the colors and awaken clear on the next step.

Is she familiar to anyone?  I painted this for my altar.

Re: Waking Visions

Binta
Thank you for sharing Danielle! Wow! This gave me chills instantly.

In my dream of this dream(vision), this is the white buffalo woman who in the Lakota tradition and many others, brought new teachings to the first nation peoples. She is said to bring oneness and harmony to all people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pf1Q8kBYKSU

Re: Waking Visions

Danielle
This certainly feels so.  Thank you.  It’s been an interesting ride.