Visual Aids from last Home Frequency class

Visual Aids from last Home Frequency class

Heather
Good morning! With the assistance of a new functioning laptop, I am seizing the opportunity that new year intensions bring to dedicate more focus to remembering these teachings. I am so grateful for the video library of past classes. I recall one of the images that Maryam shared in the last Home Frequency class had been shared in a prior class, but I do not recall seeing the others. Does anyone know if these images are available anywhere on the portal? In gratitude, Heather

Re: Visual Aids from last Home Frequency class

Shai Nicole

❁❁❁ bless

Re: Visual Aids from last Home Frequency class

Shai Nicole
Not sure why the sizes are weird but, if you google "map of spirituality" and "consciousness scale david hawkins" you should be able to find them.
❁❁❁ bless