Vancouver Canada meetup?

Stefanie
Hello NEM Friends!

Felt inspired today to see who might be living close to Vancouver BC, or in it.

Summer is here, and we have so many beautiful parks and trails and so much access to nature...

I thought it would be wonderful to meet some of you in person!
If you're game, this was my thought:

Casual, chill meetup somewhere outdoors, where we can chat, commune, connect and all the rest..
( with Social distancing in mind... i'm picturing us at a park :)

If you are interested, email me :

Steffiharrer@gmail.com

I'd be so happy to organize it if we have a few folks interested :)
Would be great to connect with you in person.

Warmest Greetings,
with love
Steffi