Using Tonglun as an Empath

Naomi
Maryam,
I have recently fully recognized that I have the gift of Empathy. Although I sometimes have had fear around this because being empathic can be so overwhelming, I am beginning to have a new perspective.  When I heard that you were a retired Empath and why, it was liberating to know that I could do the same thing if I choose.  Instead, I wondered how I could use this gift fully and with grace and love, instead of fearing it, feeling cursed by it, or releasing it.  I just listened to the Divine Feminine Collective with Pamela, and it came to me that perhaps I could use Tonglun by Quan Yin as an Empath.  Perhaps I can be empowered in my gift and also serve others by breathing in their pain and transmuting it.  What are your thoughts on this?
Thank you,
Naomi

Re: Using Tonglun as an Empath

Naomi
This question is for anyone, even though I addressed it to Maryam.