Tuning forks/ singing bowls

Isis
Please repeat your favorite frequency of tuning fork. Can you recommend how to go about finding forks or bowls that will meet our particular needs. Thanks.

Re: Tuning forks/ singing bowls

Brittany
Following this thread. I'm also interested :)

Re: Tuning forks/ singing bowls

tamara
I bought a a Tibetan Singing Bowl from Amazon. It's small, but it produces a great sound and vibration. I can feel it in my whole body.

It's here:  Ohm Store Tibetan Singing Bowl

I've been eyeing the Angel Tuning Forks here:  Tuning Fork Shop

They have a good variety of tuning forks, chimes, etc.

Re: Tuning forks/ singing bowls

Aprile
Thanks for sharing the links Tamara. I came across a singing bowl at a festival right after Maryam mentioned in class. I use it everyday. I agree with you. The vibration really shifts my vibration. LOL! I'm going to look into tuning forks next. Anyone on here who's worked with one, please share your experience.

Re: Tuning forks/ singing bowls

Missy
Hi!

I used one singing bowl but never felt connected to it much but for christmas I was gifted with another one that resonates with my soul. I use it everyday. I just got a tuning fork thats 128Hertz with weights on it. I'm fairly new to the forks, but so far I'm using it with small injuries I get (back aches and such). Now I'm learning how to use it to balance chakras and on meridian points next.