Tuareg female band touring (LA/NY and more)

Tuareg female band touring (LA/NY and more)

grace
Les Filles de Illighadad are AMAZING, with the first female Tuareg guitar player ever and the only other female Tuareg guitar player joining her, plus her brother and another woman on drums.

I got see them last year and it was SO spiritual and powerful. I thought this community might enjoy it!

https://sheshredsmag.com/les-filles-de-illighadad/
https://lesfillesdeillighadad.bandcamp.com/

3/26/20 France, Paris Banlieues Bleues
3/27/20 France, Laval 6PAR4
3/28/20 France, Bourg en Bresse Salle La Tannerie
3/31/20 Tijuana, Baja California, MX Cine Tonalá
4/1/20 Los Angeles, CA Zebulon Café Concert
4/2/20 Los Angeles, CA Zebulon Café Concert
4/3/20 San Diego, CA UCSD
4/4/20 Portland, OR Dante's
4/7/20 Seattle, WA Substation
4/10/20 Santa Barbara, CA UC Santa Barbara
4/11/20 Oakland, CA Spirithaus Gallery
4/14/20 Washington DC Wild Days at Eaton DC
4/15/20 Washington DC Kennedy Center Millennium Stage
4/16/20 Philadelphia, PA World Cafe Live
4/17/20 New Haven, CT The State House
4/18/20 Brooklyn, NY Brooklyn Folk Festival
4/19/20 Baltimore, MD Creative Alliance
4/21/20 Nashville, TN Third Man Records
4/22/20 Atlanta, GA 529
4/23/20 New Orleans, LA The Music Box Village
4/24/20 New Orleans, LA New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival
4/25/20 Lafayette, LA Festival International de Louisiane
4/26/20 Lafayette, LA Festival International de Louisiane
4/28/20 Dallas, TX The Wild Detectives
4/29/20 Austin, TX Antone's
4/30/20 San Antonio, TX Ruby Ballroom Crowne Plaza Hotel
5/1/20 Chicago, IL The Art Institute of Chicago
5/2/20 Galva, IL Levitt AMP Galva Music Series

Re: Tuareg female band touring (LA/NY and more)

Anasylvia
Thank you for sharing. Their music is beautiful. Might go see them in LA!

<3

Re: Tuareg female band touring (LA/NY and more)

Anasylvia
Where did you get the LA dates? I can't seem to find them anywhere? I hope they come here. I would love to see them live.

Thanks!

Re: Tuareg female band touring (LA/NY and more)

grace
it was off their facebook and instagram!

Re: Tuareg female band touring (LA/NY and more)

Anasylvia
Thank you! I just bought my ticket!! Can't wait.

<3