Trauma Informed Care

Trisha Koa Nuur
Hey everyone!

I'm looking for book recommendations, YouTube channels, or other informative sources about trauma informed care.

Also interested in knowing if anyone else has or is diving into this topic.

Seems like it's going to be a need more than ever as we enter this new chapter of our evolution.

Sending love!
Trisha

Re: Trauma Informed Care

dulcie
Hey love :)

There's a video on this topic I can send you if you like!

dulciedk@gmail.com

Re: Trauma Informed Care

julian.16
I can't recommend Nityda Gessel's work with Trauma Conscious Yoga Method highly enough. Great blend of decolonizing yoga, scientific facts on trauma and the nervous system, with really gentle practical asana/meditation/pranayama offerings. She has a blog I believe, and a Youtube channel, as well as more in depth courses.