Timeline Jumping (dealing with Illness)

Kalyncoghill
Hello,
I am Ka'Lyn and I am new to NEMS. I finally got on board and I am so excited to learn more and build my knowledge. I am jumping into the Timeline Jumping course and I wanted to get some feedback on Timeline Jumping and chronic illness. I  wonder (while watching) if there is a way to timeline jump into a healing mindset. I notice that when I think of past experiences or treatments I get anxious and feel like I am in more pain vs when I am occupied doing other things (like watching the course) I don't recognize the pain.

I love what Maryam said about pain vs suffering -- suffering is in the mind.

Hope this made sense. I am just on the road to recovery and curious about how timeline jumping works with chronic illness.
•love always💕

Re: Timeline Jumping (dealing with Illness)

Jennifer
Hi-- welcome to the community. My first thought when reading your post is to use distraction as you move through this. You said it yourself that you feel better when listening to class. Listen to more classes, read, take some interesting classes or workshops locally to fully engage yourself. Practice focus, after you e found some relief, ask for the next steps to be revealed. I hope that helps