Kat

Hey All!

I loved the Conscious Entrepreneurship class & I want to start a thread to open discussion on applying some of the framing & energetic practices into current employment, not necessarily our own practice right away. I keep receiving signs & confirmations that it conscious entrepreneurship is part of my path, however right now, I am fresh-out-of-college and working for someone else. (side note: I love my job & company, my CEO is a female badass who is passionate about quantum mechanics & started a holistic wellbeing platform post retirement).

So I am super grateful & aligned with where I am at now (although I know it is temporary) & am curious to hear if any of you are not yet ready to transition into your own business & how this month's teachings have been assisting with your current career or what your thoughts/feelings are on that! (even if it's not something you are in love with) :-)

Love,
Kat
Kat

Re: Thread: Applying Conscious Entrepreneurship to Your Current Career?

Kat
Oh & I just want to add that it makes me SO excited to see more & more of you enter the healing space professionally & it is super inspiring to see pure hearts come together in service & find both material success & internal fulfillment while doing major work to empower the collective. Truly, I feel SO blessed that I get a bit of a "sneak peek" cheat sheet for when my time comes.

Re: Thread: Applying Conscious Entrepreneurship to Your Current Career?

Briana
HI KAT.

I'm newly on this journey myself. I have taught yoga for years, but only as a side job, and never as tangible income. I am also a reiki healer and I've always loved my job as a social media manager, /marketing manager, not so much! ..

I was fired from my full time role as a Marketing Manager in the same week that I got a reiki table so I could start seeing clients more regularly. I was also booked for a corporate yoga class, recurring which pays much more than the classes I normally teach.

So for me, .. everything just aligned. I now am working for a company as a social media manager for only 20 hours per week. So it really hits home on the conscious entrepreneurship this month, as the universe has aligned for me to do all the things that I LOVE!

I think that if you see one alignment fall into place, just wait for the next piece, and then the next, and suddenly you look up and its already all together. :)

Kat

Re: Thread: Applying Conscious Entrepreneurship to Your Current Career?

Kat
Hey Briana,

I love what you've shared, thank you :-) This last bit is so good..& so needed as a reminder/confirmation.

" I think that if you see one alignment fall into place, just wait for the next piece, and then the next, and suddenly you look up and its already all together. :) "

I'm continuously learning to trust & surrender on deeper levels. I am so happy to hear how things are coming together for you, it's really refreshing & exciting to see more examples of people doin it. <333

Re: Thread: Applying Conscious Entrepreneurship to Your Current Career?

Daphne
I’ve been feeling and following my intuition in my career. I’m an actor and some of the things I’ve been suggested to do haven’t worked yet. I guess I expected something big to happen to prove to myself that I’m listening and ready for my life to change.

Still feeling things through.