This weekends classes

Maryam Hasnaa
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: This weekends classes

Brittany
And in perfect timing, my schedule has been cleared so I can attend both :) Can't wait to tap in with you all!

Re: This weekends classes

Jen
What happens if you can't attend these classes when they're live? Does M post them on the website for members to view after?

Please help! Am having some trouble navigating through the site...

Re: This weekends classes

Brittany
If you go to the portal tab, select 'members' and scroll all the way down you should be able to see the topic Home Frequency. Click that and it should take you to both lessons under the topic.