Supportive Things

Danielle
Hello everyone!

I thought it might be nice to have a thread of tools everyone is finding supportive and affirming this transit.

I have been picking up with the Medicine Stories podcast by Amber Magnolia Hill who runs mythic medicine.  I listen on Spotify.  I usually end up crying during the feed at least once.  Its abundant with resources and people who are also doing this hard work of self inquiry.

Love,
Danielle

Re: Supportive Things

Tish
Love love love that podcast. New earth Mystery School, Amber's podcast and listening to Dream Freedom Beauty every now and then  have been my go to's as a reminder/support to continue on my journey.